Let’s know about yoga- Beginning from the Basics of yoga; and promote your health and well-being of the society at large…
Join Online/Offline Yoga Volunteer Course (YVC)-Certificate Course in Yoga by Yoga Certification Board (YCB), AYUSH, Government of India.
- This Yoga Volunteer course is conducted in line with the curriculum and scheme mentored by YCB, AYUSH
- Learn from the NET/ AYUSH/ MASTERS in Yoga Qualified and having vast and rich experience, dedicated Yoga expert teachers team with interactive live Practical experiences
- Live Online/Offline-Interactive classes
- Equal emphasis on theoretical as well as practical aspects, such as understanding of Asanas, posture correction
- Learn from the convenience of your place
- Small size of batch
- Recordings of the Live classes to revise as per your convenience, in case you miss any live class
- Notes & Guidance notes-soft & hard copy
- Get the Certificate to work towards well-being of people around you
Who should join this Course?
People who are new to yoga; including school/college students, house wives and retired ones, and aspire to know about yoga; beginning from the basic level and become yoga volunteer and want to assist in conducting group yoga classes in your society, park etc; Yoga related to International Day of Yoga programs as well as join Fit India Movement
Starting Date – 30 September 2023
Duration of course: Week days – 1 Month OR Weekend – 2 Month
Why should you join this course?
Apart from the syllabus, It is designed in such a way to help learners with theory & practical to help themselves and people around when it comes to basics of yoga.
Moreover, this course is more beneficial and helpful for those planning to pursue professional yoga teacher training course of some higher levels in coming future. So you may start your yoga journey from this course before going for the professional yoga teacher training course.
Please fill the form to get the course details and syllabus.
Fill This Form To Get Details