Want to become Yoga Instructor/Trainer/Teacher plus YCB (Yoga Certification Board)-AYUSH Yoga certification…?
Join Online/offline Yoga Instructor / Teacher Training Course by Aarambh Yoga Institute, Mumbai
- Become a Certified Yoga Instructor and Yoga Teacher (AYUSH/YCB/QCI)
- Be your own Yoga Therapist
- AYUSH Certified Yoga Instructor and Teacher Training Course is conducted in Mumbai, according to the Govt. of India guidelines
- This Yoga Instructor and Yoga Teacher training course is conducted in line with the curriculum of Yoga Professional Certificate scheme Mentored by YCB (Yoga Certification Board), Ministry of AYUSH
- Syllabus Covered Level – 1-2
- Learn from the NET/ AYUSH/ MASTERS in Yoga Qualified and having vast and rich experience, dedicated Yoga expert teachers team with interactive live Practical experiences
- Equal emphasis on theoretical understanding of original yoga texts along with practical knowledge and understanding of Asanas, posture correction and variations
- Learn from the convenience of your place
- Live Online/Offline-Interactive Yoga Teacher Training Course
- Small size of batch
- Recordings of the Live classes to revise as per your convenience, in case you miss any live class
- Notes & Guidance notes
- Regular mock test
- Get the Certificate with AYUSH exam and become Certified Yoga Instructor/Teacher
Yoga Teacher Training Course (Yoga Certification Board-AYUSH Level 1+ 2)– Starting from 7th December 2023
Morning Batch– 06.00 am to 7.30 am IST (Convenient & Useful time for working people)
Afternoon Batch– 11.00 am to 1.00 pm IST (convenient time for housemakers and moms)
Evening Batch– 07.00pm-8:30pm IST (Convenient & Useful time for working people)
Who should join this Teacher Training Course?
People who aspire to become a Certified Yoga Instructor/Trainer/Teacher and want to pursue career as Certified Professional Yoga Instructor/Trainer/Teacher and become yoga teacher at school/college/organizations/open own yoga studio and work as Certified Yoga Instructor and Trainer at national and international level. Moreover, this course is a great value addition to the medical professionals such as Doctors, physiotherapist etc and existing yoga teacher wants to add value to his/her professional yoga teaching career with the AYUSH certification.
Why should you join this course?
Apart from the syllabus, It is designed in such a way to help learners with theory & practical classes of Asanas, Pranayama, Shatkriyas, Meditation, Human Anatomy & Physiology, First Aid & CPR Techniques, Demonstration Skills, Teaching Method to help aspirants to understand the asana practices and techniques to teach yoga.
Further, this course contains assignment, homework, Internship, yoga camp and field experience as well as it requires mandatory 70% attendance to transform an aspirant into well versed and disciplined yoga professional.
Please fill the form to get the course details, brochure and syllabus.
Fill This Form To Get Details